Saturday, December 26, 2015

Wow. Blogger looks so much different from previous. Nearly had difficulty logging in just now. Even though i do read this blog sometimes, but i hardly log in. Now i feel like i should port these posts somewhere so that it can be more lasting.

Okay so the last post was in 2011. What will happen if we bump into each other on the street. I am thankful that recently we cleared some words that's in my heart for a long time. I am thankful that one day we bump into each other at MRT and managed to speak a tiny bit. I don't know if somewhere in a corner of your heart you still feels hurt. But even though we've cleared some words in my heart, i'm still not able to forgive and forget myself.

Yup just wanna come in and answer the qns to the previous post. I hope whenever we see each other on the street we can still talk. (Btw why we stay so near but hardly see each other) 😂

3:40 PM

GIRL
Adeline
21 June 1987


LOVES
Family
Shopping
Eating
Sleeping
Games


TALKS




EXITS
Alfred
Aw Siong
Cheryl
Chong Kang
Clive
Dennis
Desmond
Diana
Idah
Iris
Jian Long
Justin
Kailin
Katie
Kelvin
Lindy
Ling Wei
Ming Jie
Peng Kee
Ting Ting
Wei Hao


CREDITS
PengKee