Sunday, May 4, 2008
i wish i can be there.
i wish i can take care of you.
i wish i can make you feel loved.
i wish i can make you feel cared.
i wish i can make you feel pampered.
i wish i can put smiles on your face 24/7.
i wish i can give you the best of everything.
i wish i can make you forget the feeling of unhappiness.
i wish i can make you feel better even with the damn flu bug attacking you.
i wish i can bring medicine to you, pat you to sleep, put blanket for you, stay awake throughout the night to make sure you are alright, and when you wake up, you'll be healthy boy again.
i wish you'll get well this very second.
i wish.
i wish.
i wish...
I want to marry you because you’re the first person I want to see when I wake up and the last person I want to kiss before I go to bed every night and when I saw this hands I knew that I wanted to hold this hands for the rest of my life. I want to marry you because if you love someone as much as I love you that is the only thing you can do. So will you Ummmmm… Marry me?
1:49 PM